The games industry can be a ‘small world’ and we recognise that you may know somebody suitable for one of the many roles we are currently recruiting for. So why not refer your friends and colleagues to us?
If you know somebody with experience as an Artist, Animator, Programmer, Designer or within any other area of games development then we’re glad to help.
Our referral fee structure is based on the starting salary that a referred candidate is sucessfully placed on, see the breakdown here:
- When a referred candidates salary is up to £30,000 = £250 referral bonus
- When the salary is between £30,000 and £45,000 = £500 referral bonus
- When the candidates salary is £45,000 and above = £750 referral bonus
In our short time within the industry we have already paid out referral bonuses to candidates, and wish to do so many more times moving forward.
All that we would require from you is a name, job title, and an email address and/or telephone number of the person you wish to refer to us.
As you can see, we do try to make it as easy as possible for you to refer people to us, but here are a few basic rules:
- You MUST be happy for us to quote your name when approaching any candidates you refer.
- If we are already in possession of the candidates CV then we can not accept your referral. We will NOT claim to know a candidate just because we are Linked into them, we must have had some meaningful contact.
- You will receive the referral bonus always in Pounds Sterling, and this will be payable upon successful completion of a placed candidates probation period. This is typically 3 months but may be longer with certain studios.
We look forward to hearing from you…